24/7 Water Restoration and Cleanup Services
We provide residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with restoration services covering a vast array of water or flood damage emergencies. These include water extraction, structural drying, water removal and water cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. With our knowledge in water damage restoration, we can stop and prevent the growth of mold damage and eliminate offensive odors.
Our techs are fully equipped when they arrive to extract and decontaminate any area of water damage, no matter how large or how small. They are very understanding of the inconvenience you are experiencing and are expert at handling the water restoration process as quickly as possible. You can expect our technicians to be kind, courteous, and skilled from start to finish.
Restoration Solutions offers 24 hour emergency service for unexpected disasters creating water damage to your home and carpet. We have a highly trained group of technicians certified in Water Damage Restoration by the IICRC who stand ready to respond immediately to clean and restore your carpet and home in an efficient manner.
Water Damage Cleanup
Time is critical when water has entered your home. No matter if the water came from storm and flood waters, a sewer backup, malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters or refrigerators, broken or leaky pipes, or a toilet overflow, the dangers of not doing anything about it are numerous, especially in a humid environment like Texas’.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a licensed and certified technician available to you immediately.
What to do when you find water damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
“We have been working with Restoration Solutions the past couple of months at our apartment community and it has been wonderful. They truly care about their customers and work with them to get the job done. They have been great with our ever-changing schedule and last minute additions to the schedule. We have been nothing but happy with the quality of work we have received here and would recommend them to anyone that asks!” Read More
How we handle water removal and water cleanup:
We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment to dry wet carpet, hardwood floors and all damaged materials, and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage