24/7 Storm Restoration and Repair Service
We provide residential homeowners, commercial business owners, and property managers with restoration services covering a vast array of storm damage emergencies. These include water extraction, structural drying, water removal, water cleanup, and remodeling in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. With our knowledge in storm damage restoration, we can stop and prevent the growth of mold damage and eliminate offensive odors.
Our techs are fully equipped when they arrive to extract water and decontaminate any area affected by storm damage, no matter how large or how small. They are very understanding of the inconvenience and trauma you are experiencing as a result of your storm damage and are expert at handling the restoration process as quickly as possible. You can expect our technicians to be kind, courteous, and skilled from start to finish.
Restoration Solutions offers 24 hour emergency service for unexpected disasters creating damage to your home. We have a highly trained group of technicians certified in storm damage restoration who stand ready to respond immediately to clean and restore your home in an efficient manner.
“David and crew REALLY handled their business. I called two other companies before calling Restoration Solution … and both promised to get back in touch with me. Neither did. I called Restoration Solution and David picked up and got the ball rolling. (Mind you it was close to 11:30 PM) They took care of the water damage we had and had fans installed and running in about three hours of getting there. The other companies finally called when Restoration Solution was wrapping up. I really can’t say enough about this company. As David told me, they take care of you from start to finish. The claim adjuster came today and was VERY impressed with the way everything was documented and handled. So in closing if you need their services don’t hesitate to call Restoration Solution.” – Roy W. Read More
What to do when storm damage happens
- If a water flooding source is evident and safely accessible, close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle storm damage and restoration:
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the storm damage and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment to dry wet carpet, hardwood floors and all damaged materials, and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Prevent mold damage